I've been absent for one reason only: my phone doesn't have enough storage to take pictures. Who wants a blog without pictures? Pssh.
We have had a good week, though. I had brunch with some girls on Saturday, sushi with the Thompsons Saturday night. Church then Athenian room Sunday morning/lunch. I walked to Chicago bagel authority in the rain Sunday night to get our dinner. I was proud of myself for not busting it on the melting ice.
The weather was warmer the past two days, and my heart was sooooo happy! I heard birds chirping and almost cried. We went to the moms' small group yesterday morning and played outside most of the rest of the day. Yes, in the rain. The boys were just so happy to not wear parkas outside!
Today, we're hunkering down. Here comes the cold again. Sam has her appointment right this moment to see her little one head-to-toe (18 weeks 2 days today). They're not sure if they're going to find out the gender. I'm dying! I told her to just let the sonographer text me. Right.
Hopefully I'll get the time to clear my phone of the pictures and videos and make room for more.
No comments:
Post a Comment