Samantha and Adam are having a boy!! I was pulling for another girl because there's just little Sydney all by her lonesome in her girliness, but I am super excited for another boy. That makes 7 boy cousins on Sam's side and 5 on Adam's. And one little girl... the princess.
Which leads me into a precious moment I had with Jack this morning. We woke up and were getting dressed before going downstairs for breakfast. I went to brush my hair, and he asked why I was doing that. I told him that I wanted to look pretty. He answered, "You are pretty already." I thanked him and smiled and kept brushing my hair. Then he grabbed my hand and said, "Mommy, you're my princess. We'll go downstairs and dance, and I'll be your prince because I love you. Ok?" I just knelt down and hugged and kissed that precious little boy. I never want to forget that.
So it may be A-ok that Sydney's the only girl. She will be royalty.
That sure is how I felt this morning.
And here's a picture of my little Charlie... post-bath and then ready for bed. I could eat him up!


No comments:
Post a Comment