So Charlie was in desperate need of a teensy hair trim. I've been known to give one bad haircut, and Travis hasn't let me live it down. Never mind that I used to cut my sisters', mom's, and boyfriend's hair all the time growing up.
But I negotiated, begged, and finally just forced Travis into letting me cut Charlie's hair. I saved a bit of it for the baby book... whenever we buy one. He looks pretty cute.
Then I cut Jack's hair and definitely redeemed myself. Even Travis admitted that it looked good.
I also put up 4 ridiculously complicated stair baby gates this weekend (don't get me started) and have cooked dinners 17 out of 21 days.
I feel like super mom.
Don't worry. It won't last long... Tomorrow is an errand day, which always involves me getting lost or breaking the stroller or missing the train. But for now, I'll bask in my temporary good feelings. Every mom needs days like these.
And in order of appearance:
1. the haircut that went wrong.
2. Redemption
3. Charlie's before
4. Charlie's first cut.




No comments:
Post a Comment