We are all feeling a lot better! Charlie has an impressive cough but is otherwise acting like his normal, happy little self. Jack pretty much bounced back after a few doses of Tylenol. We are very glad to be getting back to some sort of normalcy. We are eating our lunch outside like we usually do and soaking up some pretty spring weather.
Travis left for New York yesterday. Before he left he watched the boys and sent me for a morning of pampering. I got a massage and my nails done. The massage was awesome. I almost hugged the lady when she was done, but I figured a tip was probably more appropriate. Pedicures have me laughing the whole time because I'm so ticklish. The manicure made me feel super girly which is not really my thing, but I did really enjoy it.
I talked with the employees and found out they are all from Vietnam. They still have family there and also have family who escaped the same time they did who went to Canada and Australia and are still there. Every one of them said they were so glad to be in America and that they love the South. It made me really grateful to have been born and raised here in freedom.
Alright, I'm off to enjoy the day. Glad for all of us to feel good again. Thank you so much for your prayers!! They made all the difference.



No comments:
Post a Comment