Today was my first bluesy day. The unfortunate coincidence is that both boys decided they felt bluesy, too, and then they took that to the extreme... Jack more so than Charlie. There's no amount of chocolate that could undo that kind of horrible. So it's good that we don't have any in the house... I would've at least attempted to drown out the ugliness of tonight with some cocoa. I take that back, we do have Jack's potty-treat m&m's, but I've vowed to never eat them.
I had my follow-up with my doctor today, and I'm cleared for normal life again. I wanted to leave my return-to-work paper there and ignore its existence. Nevertheless, I have 5 more weeks at home.
And now I'm going to curl up with my Bible and Bethany Dillon CD and pretend today didn't happen.
So thankful God's mercies are new every morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment