We had a good day today. We woke up and enjoyed breakfast in our PJs. We colored and read books. Jenn came over and entertained Jack while I got laundry put away (THANK YOU!). We quickly ate lunch and then all took a super long nap this afternoon.
Last night I went running for the first time since Charlie's birthday. I warmed up, only ran for 20 minutes, and then cooled down. When I got home I did squats, bicep curls, lateral raises, pushups, and crunches. Then stretched (my favorite part). Ummmmm my eyelashes hurt today. I'm serious. Every inch of me is sore. Yikes. It's amazing what 50 days of no weights or running will do. Whew, I have a long way to go!
So tonight I walked with Charlie in the carrier, and we only made it 15 minutes before he had nearly hiccuped himself out of the carrier and was passed his threshold of hungry (which for him is just not stuffed-full anymore). We came home to Jack and Travis still struggling with bedtime. Now that both of the boys are asleep (the toddler in my bed), I am winding down and heading the same direction.
Good night, everyone!

1 comment:
Alison,
I have created a new blog:
http://apilotandanurse.blogspot.com
I enjoy reading yours and keeping up with your life!
Post a Comment