Poor Charlie was so exhausted from his day with me at the ER that with the exception of feeding he slept all afternoon and evening yesterday. That translated to an all-night feeding and comforting session. I still had my incredible headache, but after I took a post-op dose of Motrin and Tylenol, the pain went away. I've kept that on board with a pain-free day. Yay!
I'm walking around in a bit of a fog, but I have been able to get so much done and enjoy my sweet little boys.
Speaking of the boys. Charlie is a hoss. Seriously. Weighing roughly 12 1/2 pounds, he has rolls everywhere, including the back of his neck. I love every chunky bit of him. He has started to grin at people and even coo. He cackled at Travis on Saturday. He has slept about 7 hours two different nights. We're getting closer to good sleep for everyone!
Jack is such a chatty little boy now. He has a lisp (I did until I was about 7). He says his name is jack myth. He loves going to the doctor - yikes. He is still obsessed with and super sweet to Charlie. He gets easily embarrassed and teased. He blames toots on his daddy, which makes me laugh sooooo hard. He absolutely adores our friends and family and gets really upset with goodbyes but tries to be strong. He now learns to sing songs just by watching a show and sings along proudly. Jack is just a wonderful child. I love watching his personality develop. I'm so proud of both of my little boys. They make my heart very happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment