This morning Jack, Charlie, and I met up with Sam, Adam, and their kiddos at the Science Museum at Lefleur's Bluff. A friend of Sam brought her twins, too. They had so much fun. The thing I love about that place is that they really can't break anything. They can be as loud and wild as they want. Jack loves the fish and snakes. I get the heeby jeebies looking at the snakes. They have a new exhibit up right now about wildlife, and it is really neat. It's all hands-on and involves raccoons, fox, beavers, fish, etc. The boys all thought the fox puppet was Todd from Fox and the Hound. It was cute. Love that place!
After our museum fun we headed to UMC for an appointment for Jack. On our way out we stopped by the NICU to catch up with my coworkers. I liked having adult conversation and loved seeing them.
Tonight we went and had mexican fare with friends. I ordered fajitas and didn't eat the rice or sour cream. Just veggies, meat, beans and wraps. I didn't touch a single yummy chip. That's about as healthy as it can get for the options I had.
We're all exhausted from a full day away from the house. Ready to tuck myself in for the half-night. Buenos noches




No comments:
Post a Comment