The boys and I were happily walking into school this morning, ready for a fun day. When I got up to Jack's room, the preschool director said she wanted to talk to me once I had dropped Jack off. I took Jack to the gym, and another teacher came up to me and shared a situation that occurred yesterday morning just after I brought him to school. Jack had opened the emergency doors and was almost out of sight and mind when that teacher just happened to catch him and scream for him to come back. They wanted me to know and to help teach Jack to not touch those doors. So I was on the brink of tears, just holding them back so I didn't look like a mess. I got to the car and fell to pieces. Not just because of that. It was a tiny piece of straw. That's all. But it opened the flood gates.
Life just has me down lately, and I need to simplify, retreat, and just focus on Jesus. That's what I'm going to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment