
------
I was on call last night, and it was a good one. I didn't feel like death this morning, and I had plenty of energy to go to Bible study. That time is very refreshing. I love how very real everyone, including myself, can be. It's a sweet time of encouragement, fellowship, prayer, and growth. Thank you, Jesus.
-----
Jack and Charlie both have bad bellies. It has started to significantly affect school and potty training. Shame is now a familiar emotion for Jack, and that just shouldn't be. I was talking about it last week at work, and my coworkers got me fired up enough to revisit our GI doctor. I called to get the boys in for a visit, and there was no opening available until January. Not happening. So I made a brave decision to go against the familiar turf, and see a new-to-us, highly-recommended doctor. I called the office and asked if I could get both boys in at the same time, fully expecting to not see the doctor until October or November. The very nice receptionist said their earliest appointment was Monday the 24th!! As in 7 days from now. So both boys will see the doctor at 1:30/2:00 on Monday. Please please pray for wisdom and clarity for diagnosing and treating my boys. They are miserable.
And now I am going to snuggle with Jack.
3 comments:
Travis had "GI troubles" in his youth. His dad had IBS. I think it may run in the family. Good luck! :-)
My siblings suffered from food allergies as well. Just a possibility to think about. BTW, hope the foundation can be repaired.
Thank you!
Post a Comment