Mornings: Rejoice! This is a young mom's Bible study and fellowship time through my church. I really love it. I haven't been able to go to Rejoice for the past two semesters due to work scheduling and then maternity leave, so I'm so very glad to be back! This fall we're going through Brave: Honest Questions Women Ask. I think it's going to be a great study. I'm so grateful to have this time to fellowship with other young mamas in the same stage of life. We just kicked off the semester this morning, so please join if you can! And don't worry if you need to feed your little one... you can be granola like me in the back of the room if need be.
Evenings: Soccer. We just started soccer tonight. Jack could hardly contain his excitement! His little 3-year-old body and mind isn't quite focused/coordinated just yet. That doesn't matter, though. He had a blast and cried (yes, seriously) when we were leaving the field. I'd say it was a pretty successful first go at organized sports.





No comments:
Post a Comment