It's officially Spring, and it snowed today. The first day of spring, it was 16 degrees. Maddening. I just needed to get that out. It WILL get warmer here. It HAS to!
My boys have been oh so sweet these last few days. Charlie has learned to scale our stairs from bottom to top and back down again. He's quick, too. He can backwards-crawl down three levels as fast as Jack walks them.
Jack got his hair cut today (thanks for the rec, Liz). He got to pick a movie and sit in a Thomas the Train chair. I'm amused that he picked Cinderella. He's just so tickled by the mice. He thinks it's hilarious when Gus-Gus's shirt doesn't fit. His firm opinion is that Gus needs to go to the potty. Makes sense. I feel like he looks so much older. I like to keep his hair pretty long, and the girl trimmed it up a good bit.
I feel like I wrote about this last week, but Charlie is now OBSESSED with the bath, thanks to bubbles. He tries to get in the tub with his clothes on as I'm running the water. When I pull him back, he starts tugging at his clothes to get them off. He still tries to eat the bubbles. He's learning very quickly how to hold his breath under water. He ignores me when I try to take him out. It makes the winding down part of our day really playful and happy. I love it.
Last thing. Charlie's new sounds (intentional): Da! (Done), Da-Da, Mama, Bubba (respective family members), nana (night night or nap). Precious precious sounds.










No comments:
Post a Comment