Friday, March 15, 2013

Charlie's first bubble bath

Typically bath time is pretty quick for us. Charlie is so tired by then, he starts reaching for me to dry him off as soon as I've washed both boys. Tonight was totally different. He was almost falling asleep during dinner, but I made a bubble bath which got him all hyper. He's never taken a bubble bath before tonight. He kept putting his face in the water and trying to eat the bubbles. He was splashing and laughing and squealing. It was adorable. Jack kept getting soap on his face and saying he was Santa Claus. I finally had to just pull Charlie out of the bath and get him dressed in his PJs. Both boys fell asleep pretty quickly tonight. I guess we're all worn out from the week. I've already done my grocery shopping for next week, and the laundry is almost caught up, so we're hoping to have a fun weekend! We are heading to our first Chicago St. Patrick's Day Parade tomorrow! Have a good weekend, everybody!









No comments: