Thursday, April 26, 2012

Undies and rolling over

Jack is doing an awesome job of potty training here lately. He still has accidents, definitely still wears a diaper to bed, but I am very proud of his progress. All the boys at school show each other their undies every morning... silly boys. One new problem, though. Like as of today. Jack thinks it's totally normal to keep his tee tee out of the hole. Yuck. It's actually pretty funny, and he's caught Travis and me laughing about it. Whoops.

Now on to the other Schmitz youngen... Charlie is rolling over!! I put him on his tummy, and he quickly plops right over onto his back. That is not supposed to be happening already!! Good heavens, this is going by way too quickly. That little baby makes my heart so full!

Both of my little ones are making strides. So happy these little boys are mine. I remember before Charlie was born wondering how on earth I would have room in my heart to love another baby. God is so wonderful to make more room, give more love, knock me off my feet with His blessings. I am so crazy in love with my babies. So blessed.

No comments: