Last thursday, Brittnye and Ross welcomed little Ro into the world! He is just precious, and we love him to pieces already. Everyone is so glad to have that little baby here! Congratulations, Aven family!
On Saturday while I was at a class for work, Jack fell off a chair while eating lunch and wouldn't stop crying. Travis made the wise decision to take him to the ER (3rd visit in a month for our family... we're now considered frequent flyers). A quick X-ray showed a fractured clavicle. Poor Jack. We've kept him in a sling and given him Tylenol to keep him comfortable. His shoulder is still very swollen, but the bruising is much better. He seems much more comfortable now. I think we have about a month on expected healing. Not too bad.
I survived the first several days of work, and Charlie has mastered bottles!! Finally. He drank 3oz every three hours for two days in a row at daycare. Yay!! We'll probably bump up to 3.5oz this weekend when I go to work and see how that goes. I have no idea how much he eats, but at 3 months, his 15-pound self isn't hurting for calories. I love that chubby baby.





No comments:
Post a Comment