What a fun night! Almost as soon as Travis got home, we packed up the boys and went to eat Mexican. Jack scarfed down his food because he knew when he was done we would be going bowling!
We headed to the bowling alley, and I was a little nervous about taking Charlie in because I was afraid it would be too loud. Um, no. We were the only souls there. It was awesome. Jack had so much fun! They put up the bumpers and got a small ball for him. He kept saying "my turn again." To top it all off, he tied with me! Turns out he's a pretty decent bowler. He was giving out high fives like candy and jumping up and down in excitement. We will be doing that again, although it was pricier than we thought. We'll have to break the piggy bank next time. Good fun had by all. And we were home by 8:00. Fantastic!


1 comment:
Who are they? Hollywood movie stars? Naw, just one of the most beautiful families I've ever seen!! Peace and love forever.
Post a Comment