Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter weekend

We started out Easter weekend going to Birmingham to see Travis's parents. They loved seeing the boys. 

Gama and Charlie

Pops and Jack





Four Schmitz boys




Sunday morning Charlie went to Sunday school in the nursery for the very first time. I cried the entire time I sat through Sunday school. 

After church, we went to Samantha and Adam's. This is our 3rd year in a row to celebrate Easter Sunday at their house. I love it.


I tried this shot at least 20 times. With a 2-year-old and a crying infant, it's just impossible right now to get a good shot. 





Sydney loves her mama.

Jack and Sydney tickling each other.

This picture looks like Travis and Samantha... so funny.


Strawberry shortcake


Easter egg hunt


Jack tried 300 times to shoot the basketball in the basket

And he got it!!!

Sam, Adam, & Cruze



All 5 of our kids. 

Adam took Jack for a ride on the riding lawn mower, or tractor as Jack calls it. 

Wonderful Resurrection Sunday. Praise Jesus!!

No comments: