Just wanted to post quick pictures of the boys. We've had a good couple of days. I did drive out to babies r us yesterday only to find out that the things I needed weren't in stock. It's cool, I only live 40 minutes from the place. I've decided those are the mishaps I am probably going to encounter for the next while. I am the person with the unlucky cloud at the moment. Nothing tragic, thank goodness, just comically unlucky.
So I'm making lemonade. Today, I strapped little Charlie in the baby Bjorn on my chest, put Jack in the double stroller, and we went walking. Carrying nearly 9 pounds on my chest and pushing another 40 in front of me just about made my heart explode by the end of 30 minutes. Ah. That walk hurt so much. I loved it.
So the pictures are both from after bath time yesterday: Jack loves being "snuggled" in a towel. Charlie loves being alive. I just love these precious children to pieces!
Good night, everyone


No comments:
Post a Comment