Whew, it's cold outside! The fellas and I went to Mazzios with the Clinton crew today, and I wore three layers. Probably over-kill, but I was still a bit chilly. We joked about how this is a cold front. That's ridiculous. It makes me a little nervous about how hot summer will be. Travis ran 10 miles this morning in the freezing cold, and I did not like it one bit. I want all of my boys to be warm and safe, preferably with me, most of the time.
To update everyone on the Bob jogging stroller saga: the next day (Tuesday) I set out again to fix the stroller. I didn't have a socket wrench. Deflated. Ross brought one over that night. Wednesday I set out again (trial #3) to install the carseat adapter. I successfully completed every step to perfection and installed the bar for the carseat! I danced a little jig around the kitchen. Happy happy happy.
I picked up the carseat to give it a go, and, oh wait, you HAVE GOT TO KIDDING ME! The carseat doesn't fit!!!!!!! After picking myself up out of a puddle of tears, I folded up that blasted stroller, gently placed (threw) it in the back of my car, and just collapsed on the couch. I'm hoping to find a cheap-o compatible seat at consignment/thrift store during the cold front and be ready to roll when the weather gets a smidge warmer.
Until then Travis and I will have to do some schedule juggling so I can get to the gym or walk outside without the munchkins. I am itching to feel better physically, and I'm limited to walking until my checkup on March 12. (reason #7987 I hated having surgery). We can totally figure this out.
Alright, enough ranting for now.
Stay warm, everybody!!

No comments:
Post a Comment