Little Charlie is four weeks old. We celebrated by eating every two hours today and going walking tonight. I'm guessing I burned 1000 calories today. Probably not, but that would be awesome.
Awesome news: Jack has been asleep since 7:00. He didn't take a nap today which was not at all fun. When Travis got home, they went running. No kidding, little Jack ran an entire lap around our street: 0.8 miles, hand-in-hand with Travis. Travis was shocked, as was I. Jack was so proud of himself when he came in the house. It wore him slap out, though. He practically fell asleep eating his supper. I took him to the nursery to rock (we haven't done that in almost 6 months). We prayed, and when I said amen he started snoring. To the bed he went as peaceful as can be. Yaaaaaaaaaay!!!
I love early bedtime and quiet alone time before bed for Travis and me. I'm a much happier me. Jack is also even more precious with extra rest.
Sweet dreams, everyone. Happy 4 weeks, Charlie!


No comments:
Post a Comment