Thursday, December 19, 2013

Here lately

We've had a TON of snow. It's melting now, but we've actually enjoyed a snowy Christmas season. I will wish it good riddins on the 26th. 
Sophie emerged from the toy abyss and, although the picture is blurry, Charlie was ecstatic to see her. 
Charlie keeps falling asleep during lunch
The cubs are coming up on 100 years. Opening day (at home) is April 4th. You know you want to buy a ticket and come visit! 
And someone PLEASE take all this sugary, chocolatey mess out of my sight! I desperately need next week to get here so all the food can stop. Self-control is not an option when someone says they baked it with love. I've stored up enough hibernation fuel to last until April. It's time to hit the salad bar and get to know my Jillian DVDs again. Much less enjoyable. 

No comments: