Well, I woke up to feed Charlie at who knows when very early this morning and felt a little squeamish. By 7 I felt like every ounce of energy had been sucked out of me and that the room was spinning. I managed to get up enough strength to take Jack to daycare for water day. Charlie and I came home and camped out in my room or on the couch the rest of the day. He hasn't acted the least bit sick, thank goodness. I would've taken him to daycare, too, but it honestly took less energy to feed him myself than to have to sit up and pump. And as dehydrated as I am, it would've destroyed my supply to not do one or the other all day.
I picked Jack up from school at 4:00. By 6:00, I thought I was feeling better, so I fed both boys their supper, cereal then a feeding for Charlie and sandwich/fruit for jack. Then I bathed them, put Charlie down, and got Jack ready for bed. Big mistake. Travis has comprehensive exams for his doctorate tomorrow and Friday, so he was late at work studying. I don't why I thought I could do all of that. I have nothing left to give but these thumb strokes. I'm exhausted, but I'm aching too much to fall asleep. Travis got home in time to finish Jack's bedtime routine, and Jack fell asleep at 8. I managed to keep bananas and saltines in my system, and I'm going to try to rest before Charlie wakes up to eat again. I hate a stomach bug. It doesn't help that my whole body hurts from my workout yesterday. Please pray for multiplied energy and quick healing.
Here's a picture of my snuggle buddy:

No comments:
Post a Comment