Friday, August 24, 2012

Date night

After a rather long and tiring week, Travis and I were excited to have a date night! Our church had a night to keep the children for a great price with sweet people watching them and fun activities to pass the time. So we signed up! Our Sunday school class was going to Keifers, but since we haven't had a date since our anniversary in January (coincidentally 3 days before Charlie was born) we skipped out and went solo.

I worked until 7 tonight, so we couldn't do anything too fancy. We met at Primos and loved our neat table and quiet surroundings. Travis had a salad. I had pancakes. Typical. I loved just being able to focus and really enjoy our conversation. I adore that man across the table. We had fun. I forgot to mention that on the way to the date, I got caught in the rain and looked like a drowned rat when I got to my date. And was freezing.

I went to get the boys from church, and it seems like they had fun, too. We're all in bed now at 9:30 on a Friday. What a good night! Loved every minute of it.

No comments: