Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Not so crazy

I went to Wal-Mart yesterday morning, fully expecting to be there for 3 hours fighting my way through aisles and impatiently waiting to checkout. No kidding, I put on my tennis shoes and everything. I took the boys to school first. I was totally prepared. I got to said store at 8:20. I walked out with a full cart at 9:00. That's got to be an Olympic record. I have never once gone through that store so quickly, unless Travis is out in the car with one of the boys screaming. And I was not rushing. It was a great trip. Not at all crazy as I expected.

I went back to daycare to get Charlie, and the teachers were shocked at how quick my trip was. We went home. I did all the laundry and put a roast in the crockpot. We got Jack from school at 2:00, and then we just played all afternoon.

Productive day.

No comments: