You know there's serious work being done when kids (or adults) start making faces
Then we made some granola. We do that every other Friday. I'm not sure why it always falls on a Friday, but it does. Our granola, found here, lasts us exactly two weeks, and every single one of us loves it. I eat it in my plain yogurt with some thawed fruit and flaxseed thrown in. It's my mid-morning snack every day. Religiously. I actually ate it for supper tonight. The boys, including Travis, eat it plain by the handful. Charlie and Jack had so much fun pouring everything in and stirring it all together.
I took pictures, but I don't remember if it was with my phone or camera, so they're in no man's land right now. Just imagine these sweet boys fighting over the step stool to climb up and use their wooden spoons to make a big ole mess with oatmeal, nuts, seeds, and spices. We tried really hard to make sure the items actually stayed in the bowl. We had a good day. You wouldn't have even known Jack had fever. Then we all napped from 1:30 to 5:00. Yes we did. And tonight I stressed out thinking I was late on my NNP certification renewal and then remembered I have until March 31 to finish that mess. What month is it? Day? I need someone to reorient me!
Hope everyone has a good weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment