Thursday, October 24, 2013

A vision unfolding and songs of healing

I can't wrap my mind around all of it, but I HAVE to say that God is unfolding the vision, and it is making my heart want to explode in gratitude of His sovereign majesty. I'm giving it time and prayer, but He is too awesome. Just know that. 

Also, my friend Jennifer sent me some song recommendations to listen to and resonate with during this grief. And then I checked my email and had an iTunes gift card from her. Every single song meant so much to me. One in particular, Steven Curtis Chapman's "I'll see you in a little while", had me honestly speechless. Was SCC in the room that weekend? Because, seriously, I think he overheard our conversations. http://youtu.be/MsA-h_vIU_Y

THANK YOU, Jennifer!!


We look, um, rough, but Dad looked so happy. 2007, Crystal Grill, Greenwood. 

No comments: