I seriously couldn't handle how precious my boys were today. First, I got Charlie dressed, and ten minutes later Jack came out in twin clothes because he thought Charlie looked cool. Then, while outside, they started throwing leaves in the air and holding hands and running down the street, just begging for me to take pictures of them. No, really. Charlie was saying "cheese" while Jack was ordering me to take pictures. Thank you, sweet boys. I know that will never happen ever again.
Other moments that made me smile today:
Perfectly worded and thoughtful advice, support, and prayers from friends.
Chocolate chip cookies. Maybe raw, can't say.
Pre-ordering Bethany Bordeaux's album. Go ahead and copy and paste this: http://tinyurl.com/lz6dfo3 (because, of course, my link function is acting a fool at the moment). She played her fiddle in my wedding and had me crying as I walked down the aisle to Be thou my vision. She is beyond gifted. Is it December yet?
Sam reading a letter from Dad's roommate his freshman year at Dartmouth. How amazing and sincere. His condolences were so kind, all from living with my dad 58 years ago.
Ever notice that sometimes when you cry the light is magnified? Like sparkles?
Jesus is ever-present.


No comments:
Post a Comment