Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Back from a blog break

I haven't blogged in forever. Mostly because we've been so crazy busy and overwhelmed with some life crises that when it's come to day's end, I just want to go to sleep. So I have. But now I'm back and ready to catch up on recording the fun we've had this summer. It'll take a couple posts: Brian's visit, day at Oz park, David's visit, the Aquarium, and Brooke's wedding all have details I don't want to forget. So be on the look out. And any day now, I'll be writing about my newest nephew... Samantha can't stay pregnant forever. She just can't. I can't wait to see that baby and for him to look at his parents and say "seriously, guys, I need a name".... Or maybe that'll just be the birth certificate lady. Either way, I get to hold him soon!!

No comments: