So, of course, by the time we got to the consignment store, he had smeared the remains all over his shirt. Spoke volumes of the care we give the clothes that I am trying to sell. Whatever, they're boys. I took two grocery bags of clothes to The Second Child and waited to see what would be accepted. Kinda slim, actually. Turns out they only accept nice brands like polo and jcrew. Which is awesome because I can buy those clothes for reasonable prices. Not awesome that my old navy and Carter's items didn't make the cut. Or the pants and coat that I actually purchased there in February. Hmm.
I should take this opportunity to recommend the Little Feet Children's (& maternity) Consignment Sale that's coming up in August through First Baptist Church of Jackson. You do not have to go there to consign or shop. The more clothes/items and shoppers, the merrier. If there is any possible way I can get my items there, I will. 30%, or more if you choose, goes straight to missions, and the rest goes to you! They're on facebook and post items as the sale is setup. It is wonderful!!
Littlefeetconsignment.org
We came home and did some reading practice and played the rest of the day. And our new sound today was "ēēēēē", and he was having a tough time with it, so we'll be reviewing that until it's solid.



No comments:
Post a Comment