Monday, November 12, 2012

On this day 4 years ago

Early in the morning on November 12, 2008, I found out I was pregnant with Jack. I cried the whole way to UMC to pick up Aiden and keep him for the day. I was overjoyed! I couldn't wait to tell Aiden about his cousin. Aiden was almost one and was my little buddy. Now almost five. Still my little buddy. That was an incredible day. Aiden and I played hard, napped hard, and I just soaked up the sweet memory of loving on him and knowing his cousin was being formed. Jack and Aiden love each other very much. They have very different personalities. Aiden is very obedient and careful. Jack is wild and strong-willed. They compliment each other well. Whenever Aiden would sleep on my chest with his legs dangling either side of my belly, Jack would move all around him, kicking or swatting. I am smiling so big thinking of the good memories I have of keeping Aiden and carrying my precious Jack. Here are pictures from Jack and Aiden meeting, Aiden this day four years ago, and Travis and me right after we found out I was pregnant.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Aw, so sweet Al!!!! I want to cry thinking about how fast the time has gone! Can't believe it... Looking forward to many, many more great memories! I love you..
~Sam