Friday, November 16, 2012

Big bitty

You know. Big bitty. As opposed to little bitty. As in, "Charlie's turkey shirt is little bitty, but my turkey shirt is big bitty," according to Jack. I laughed so hard.

I took the boys to school this morning with plans to touch up some paint in our FOR-SALE HOUSE. Jack had an Indian pow wow. All week they've been making shirts, drums, necklaces, headdresses. So today they painted their faces, got dressed up, and played their drums and sang their Indian songs around the teepee and fire (fake wood with paper flames). I picked them up at 12 and Jack talked about it all day long. He had a great time.

Charlie ate peaches, peas, and mashed potatoes. Ms. Judy said he devoured dressing yesterday. She had to stop feeding him because he would have eaten as long as she fed him. Bless his bones. His little self is trying hard to catch up. As far as the ear tubes go, doctor said he wants to just watch for now because the augmentin cleared the infection but not the fluid. He did say that if at any point before our one month follow-up I feel he's reinfected, that he would go with my preference.

Here are pictures of my big bitty and little bitty turkeys

No comments: