These boys just kill me. I love them so much. Charlie is pulling up and trying to stand independently. His biggest problem has been not being able to lower himself back down onto his bottom. So he'll get up in the middle of the night crying because he's pulled to standing and can't get back down. Pitiful. He has started eating table food and is pumped. Boy will tear up a crescent roll. He likes mashed potatoes, too. He cracks up to no end at Jack. To him, Jack is the funniest person on the planet. I love that. Charlie is also fascinated by Travis. He will stop eating and totally turn around to follow Travis until Travis acknowledges him. It's cute. Charlie is so precious.
On to Jack, who has a humongous bobo on his head that I swear he hasn't acknowledged. I will take out his sutures as early as Saturday, as late as Tuesday. Probably whenever I can get a buddy to help me. Those stitches are really tight. He has been such a trooper. He has made major strides pottying. He loves singing. He is crazy about kiwis (which he calls pee-wees). He can crank my car. Yikes. I'm not sure how he figured that out. He is just a fun, sweet, great child.
I just love love love these little boys.





No comments:
Post a Comment