Wanna know why I need to get up so early? Because Jack likes to operate on military time. He wakes up before dawn and has started his day and semi-messed up the house before I can even think about brushing my teeth. And you would think I would hear him. No. You're wrong. He's like a navy seal. He can crack the lock to the pantry and eat 6 packs of fruit snacks without leaving a trail. And help himself to a fiber one bar or two. I wish I could track what shows he sees on the tv because the other day he told me Wild Kratts (PBS kids) taught him that walking under water is like walking on the moon. I've never seen that show, so I know it was pre-awakening. Thankfully he only knows two channel codes - 611 (PBS) and 646 (Disney jr). And he's been brainwashed into thinking sponge bob is bad so he turns it immediately. What? Sponge bob is mean and lies!
Despicable Me 2 -when Gru dresses as a fairy princess for Agnes's birthday.
All that to say, I need to adjust my schedule, but I guess I need to just adjust 30 minutes at a time.
And an unrelated, cute picture. Charlie has finally figured out how to put a beanie on. Not nearly as easy as a baseball cap, so he's very proud of himself.


He's also jumping around everywhere. He looks like he's on a trampoline, just jumping all the time! And he rubs kisses into his cheeks. He kisses pictures of dogs on my phone and laughs so hard he nearly cries when he sees them. In 12 days Charlie will be two years old. Wow.
Also, we start violin lessons for Jack soon. Adults only for first lesson tomorrow, then going to rent a violin (pray we don't break-and-buy it), and then he'll go next Saturday!
And now I'm going to bed.



No comments:
Post a Comment