Oh my, I can't believe Charlie is 6 months old! His life has been full of sweet, sweet moments. Bliss. He is so content, smiley, ticklish, cuddly, and giggly. He has been such a trooper learning to sleep in any condition, riding happily in the carseat in a flash for whatever family/friend/church outing is on the calendar, and blending in smoothly to our sometimes crazy but otherwise wonderful life. I love his quiet, sweet spirit. He is my cuddle bug... which is how we started calling him "Charlie bug". We all call him that (even Jack- how cute is that), and sometimes he's just "bug". Ooh, I could just eat him up!!
Today was a good day celebrating his 6 months. We watched Baby Einstein for the first time with him. He loved it. We napped for a long time. We all loved that. Then, when Travis got home, we ate breakfast for supper (my fave), and Charlie had his first cereal. Rice cereal, to be exact. He cried at first before he knew what was coming. Then he loved it! When it was all gone, he cried for more. Sweet love. I limited him to a tablespoon tonight because I didn't know if he'd tolerate it. I'll let him have more tomorrow. Then we brushed teeth, rocked, and kissed goodnight before I came to work.
Charlie has a special spark in him that I can't quite put my finger on, but I treasure it deeply. He is a sweet blessing from the Father... how very grateful I am to be his mama.




No comments:
Post a Comment