Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Teeth

Jack's appointment on Friday went well. We went early in the morning, and he drank his sedation cocktail. Evidently his system is pretty sensitive to medicine because within ten minutes he was falling, saying "whoa" while making crazy faces, and lying down and laughing. The assistant came and carried him to the back to get started. I got an update about halfway through, and he did great. We got apple juice on the way home and parked ourselves on the couch for the rest of the day while the medicine wore off.

Charlie's front bottom left tooth has broken through the gums. Finally!! Little baby can get a smidgen of relief before the next one comes. I'm a little surprised it came so early. He's 4 1/2 months. Jack got his first tooth at 6 1/2 months. I know they're two different boys, but that's my frame of reference.

No comments: