This week has been fun at home. Good memories, sweet moments. I think I've gotten to the point where I only focus on the positives. Life is flying by, and I just don't want to miss the little precious pieces of it. Sure, some days kick my booty and have me frazzled. I'm assuming that happens to everyone.
So what's new this week? Well, Jack figured out how to open the back door and just let a random cat in our house. We finally told him the cat was sick and couldn't be in our house (the cat could have rabies, don't judge). We cannot have another living being in our home. We will move before another child is born.
Sydney spent the night with us last night, and I got to play dress up. I'm positive I had just as much fun as she did. I loved painting her nails, fixing her hair, all of it.
Little Charlie is quite the babbler now. Trav sent me an audio file today that was the cutest jibberish I've ever heard. He is just the sweetest thing. He and Jack have started to be really animated together, and I can hardy stand it. It's priceless. Love love love my babies!!




No comments:
Post a Comment