Saturday, June 2, 2012

Good Saturday

This morning we fed the ducks and went for a run/walk in Woodmoor. Then we came home and ate lunch and napped while Travis went to work for a bit. This afternoon we headed over to Renaissance to play with the cousins at the splash pad. Those kids love each other so much. It is so much fun to get them together. We went to eat at Majestic Burger afterwards. As we were leaving Sam asked if Jack could just stay with them. My baby ran to their car, jumped in, and said "bye, mama. Love you." whew. So off he went to the Richardsons as we drove with just Charlie back to Clinton. Feels weird. We haven't been alone with Charlie since he was born. I miss my Jack. I am working from midnight to 7a, so I'm about to nap. It's a good thing I ran this morning... I'm still tired and will probably sleep hard.

I'm so loving days like today, full of really sweet memories as a family.

No comments: