Saturday, June 27, 2009
Still hanging in there...
I don't have preeclampsia, thank goodness. Last week must have just been a fluke. All of my tests have been perfect over the last week. I am having to repeat them every week until Jack gets here. I also get to see my little man twice a week with biophysical profiles. He's too cute (of course, I think so). I'm so thankful that my sweet Jack is letting me carry him a little longer. He's 37 weeks & 1 day today, and Dr. Hampton is out of town all next week. She'll be back on the 6th of July. Hopefully, he'll make it through Indepence Day and come when he's 38+ weeks... the longer the better. Dr. Adams will be following us this week, so we'll see how everything goes. I've never met her, but I've heard good things about her. Sooner than I think, I'll be on here in the wee hours of the night posting pictures of my sweet boy. Looking forward to it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment