Monday, June 15, 2009

I love summer!

If I could spend all day in the pool, I would... if only I had one nearby. Travis and I went to the beach with friends a couple weekends ago, and we had the BEST time. We were in Fort Morgan, Alabama. It was so great to see everyone.




We are awaiting the arrival of our sweet little Jack, and I finally packed Jack's bag and my own bag for the hospital last night. That is not an easy task. I have a feeling I will need to run to the store and get extra toiletries just so I won't have to pack them later. Travis thinks he can pack in 5 seconds... I'll be packing him a bag today.


We have one month left until full term. I cannot believe it! I will not wish it here, though, because for everyone else that would be wishing away their summer. I do wish that my classes were over for the summer. They are scheduled to be complete on Jack's due date. That will be a very satisfying day. My sister Meredith will be having her son Collins around the same time. Samantha will follow with her daughter Sydney around a month later. Babies everywhere!!


Alright, I guess that's the most exciting news lately. I just wanted to post and try to stay up-to-date.

1 comment:

Eric and Amanda said...

That is such a great picture!o.com