Last night, Travis and I had our second prepared childbirth class. We have had a rough time trying to get Jack's nursery ready. The furniture was an ordeal all its own, and I haven't been able to paint. Little did I know that while we were at class, our sweet friends Ross and Brittnye were painting away and getting everything in place. Travis had taken half a day off of work to make 2 runs to Babies R Us to pick up our furniture. So, when we got home (after much stalling by Travis), I noticed Brittnye had paint on her pants. I rushed to Jack's room to find a painted nursery with furniture in place!!!!! I was so overwhelmed. Thank you thank you thank you Ross and Brittnye! I'm a very happy mama right now... so relieved and thankful to have his nursery on its way to completion. Yay!
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
We're going to have a son!
We're having a little boy! Jackson Elliot Schmitz. He is an active little boy, too. He always has the hickups after I eat, and he tends to keep his foot shoved in my rib. I love being pregnant. I only have around 9 weeks left, and I'm going to take in every second. I love that he's with me all day. I love feeling him move around. It's amazing.
Last night, Travis and I had our second prepared childbirth class. We have had a rough time trying to get Jack's nursery ready. The furniture was an ordeal all its own, and I haven't been able to paint. Little did I know that while we were at class, our sweet friends Ross and Brittnye were painting away and getting everything in place. Travis had taken half a day off of work to make 2 runs to Babies R Us to pick up our furniture. So, when we got home (after much stalling by Travis), I noticed Brittnye had paint on her pants. I rushed to Jack's room to find a painted nursery with furniture in place!!!!! I was so overwhelmed. Thank you thank you thank you Ross and Brittnye! I'm a very happy mama right now... so relieved and thankful to have his nursery on its way to completion. Yay!
Last night, Travis and I had our second prepared childbirth class. We have had a rough time trying to get Jack's nursery ready. The furniture was an ordeal all its own, and I haven't been able to paint. Little did I know that while we were at class, our sweet friends Ross and Brittnye were painting away and getting everything in place. Travis had taken half a day off of work to make 2 runs to Babies R Us to pick up our furniture. So, when we got home (after much stalling by Travis), I noticed Brittnye had paint on her pants. I rushed to Jack's room to find a painted nursery with furniture in place!!!!! I was so overwhelmed. Thank you thank you thank you Ross and Brittnye! I'm a very happy mama right now... so relieved and thankful to have his nursery on its way to completion. Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment