On November 12th, Travis and I found out we are pregnant with our first baby. We are so very thankful. We stayed quiet for a while but are ecstatic to finally tell everyone. I will be 13 weeks pregnant tomorrow... Friday is my new week. The baby is due July 24th. Our prayer is that our baby is healthy and that he or she will know Jesus as Savior and Lord... we want to provide a home and family that is full of God's love and His promises. It's an awesome responsiblity, but that's what we're here for. I can't wait to meet our little child.
Along with me, two of my sisters are pregnant! My sister Meredith is 9 days ahead of me, due July 15th, and my twin sister Samantha is 5 weeks behind me, due with her second baby August 28th. We are all very excited. My mom is probably pretty stressed. Poor thing.
Travis and I were able to see the baby on Tuesday... the first time we saw a human and not just a dot. It was precious. A baby is such a miracle. He/she had the hickups and was yawning. I was just amazed and so thankful to be able to see that little baby!
Tomorrow, Travis and I fly out to Chicago. The high most days we're there is 7. No, I did not leave out a number... just SEVEN! I am not at all a cold weather person, so my bag is already stuffed with a billion sweaters, all my support hose (my nursing girls know how hot those can be - haha), and gloves galore. Dern, I hate being cold. I am excited to go, though, because we'll see our good friends David and Liz. We'll have a lot of fun - we always do.
I think that's all for now. We're liking 2009 so far. Until we post again, God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment