Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Disney World

So, Travis had a work conference in Orlando, Fl over Halloween weekend. We stayed at Disney's Dolphin Hotel. Neither of us had ever been to Disney World... we had soooo much fun!



Before we went, I kept Aiden. Here's his adorable halloween fun outfit (he was actually tigger on halloween night). I might have mohawked his hair. haha. He just looked so cute with his skeleton shirt.




So then we were on our way to Orlando. Travis went to Epcot Thursday night, and I stayed back and took a test. Friday afternoon we went to Animal Kingdom with our friend/Travis's coworker Brian. We rode Expedition Everest & Dinosaur twice each. We met Mickey & Minnie. So fun.




Saturday we went to Magic Kingdom. I'm pretty sure I cried. I absolutely LOVED it!! We rode so many rides... Oct/Nov is a perfect time to go because the crowd isn't nearly as bad (so I hear). We stuck around for the parade. We left before "wishes", though, because we didn't want to wait an hour for a shuttle back for the hotel - we had a very early flight the next morning. Disney World really is the most magical place on earth.



Overall, I can't wait to go back. We had so much fun. No stress. Everyone there was so nice. I was just so impressed with the production of Disney. So artistic, clean, and smooth. LOVED IT!

No comments: