So, now that it's been over a year...
I'm now in grad school, hoping to one day be a neonatal nurse practitioner. I'm almost one semester down, and I'm thankful to be adjusted. I still work at UMC's NICU and still love it. Travis is also still at UMC, and he teaches night classes for MC. We are busy little bees, but we're loving our lives. We still go to First Baptist Jackson. We love our sunday school class - our teachers are wonderful, and we've made some amazing friends. I keep my sister's son, Aiden, on my days off. He is such a precious angel. He will be one year old on Nov. 28th. I can't believe it!!
We just got back from Disney World!!!! Neither of us had ever been, and we absolutely LOVED it!!! It was so much fun!
I'll try to post again soon. Just wanted to give a quick update.
No comments:
Post a Comment