Travis and I are going to the hospital today at 4pm, and I will be induced to have baby Jack. I can't believe it! I didn't sleep very well last night. I'm finishing up some packing and then going to rest until we're ready to go! I am a little sad that these 9 months have flown, but I absolutely cannot wait to meet our son. I'm so thankful to the people who have said something like "you're about to experience the most amazing thing on earth".... it has blessed us and is much more encouraging than "you're life's about to change forever" (said with a negative voice & face to match). Change is inevitable in this situation, and we are hopeful that it will be wonderful! God is so gracious to us, and we are so thankful for His blessings of life and joy. Our biggest desire is that our family glorifies and points people to Jesus.
Here's Jack & me at our biggest, along with a picture of his completed nursery. Huge thanks to Angie for his precious canvases. We love them!
No comments:
Post a Comment