We went to church this morning and were reminded of the great mission we have as ambassadors of Christ: reconciliation. To never take grace in vain. To be so compelled by the love of Christ that we risk it all. Oh, man, my heart almost exploded. How I ache and fight for that great work. Only He can do it.
Then we napped and went to play at the park.
We had hotdogs and walked around and just soaked up the beautiful lazy day. I couldn't have enjoyed it more.
And now I'm in the frumpiest pjs possible, fully prepared to cry my eyes out watching Pride and Prejudice for the umpteenth time. Thanks, Sam, for the best Mother's Day presents! Someone just take me away to England, Pa-lease!!
--------
And celebratory side note: I got a call from my endocrinologist (yes, on a Sunday) that all of my labs are 100% normal!! And I totally blew it last week in Mississippi, but he says I must have sealed my GI tract because there are no antibodies at all! He says I can reintroduce foods as tolerated and celebrate the good effort. Oh my goodness, I'm so excited! That was hard work! My thought now is a 80/20 approach, but I'm a little nervous my self-control will go out the window, so I'll ease back in. Yay!
Alright, all done. I'm grabbing the tissue and settling in to these gorgeous British accents for the night.




No comments:
Post a Comment