This was Charlie's first visit.
Both boys had great reports. They both have good spaces, so we don't have to floss yet. Thank you, Jesus. And the dentist said Jack's filling and sealants were beautiful. Thank you, Susan!
And speaking of Susan. And valentines day. I guess now is as good a time as any to show the following video of Jack being all mopy missing Ellen Claire. And straight out of the blurry gray sky. He loves that girl.
Back to Valentines:
Me and my sweet boys all piled up under a blanket.
Charlie loves to put this hat on and tie the dangling ends up in a knot.
Jack had a party at school where he ate way too much candy and was just wired when we picked him up.
Since he wasn't going to sleep early, Jack and I went on a date to see Frozen. We had fun, and he was the only child in the theater and was making all the adults laugh with his comments and questions. Very cute movie. I sort of felt like there was a part missing somewhere in the middle. But I still liked it a lot.






1 comment:
Adorable boys! Wonderful parents. I loved the story, and my favorite photo is the one with the boys in the dental chair! Hugs and kisses from Minnie!
Post a Comment