Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Birthday parties

Jack has had several friends with birthday parties recently. 

First was a pirate party for Lance


Then a Pump-it-up party for RJ where Jack attempted rock climbing 

Then a party yesterday for Luca, also at Pump-it-up. Charlie went with him and was quite the risk taker. While we were putting our coats away, he ran off. I couldn't find him until I spotted his lime green shirt at the top of this huge slide. And then he went down alone as I was hollering his name. I obviously don't have photo proof as I was trying to keep him from breaking a limb. I do have pics of Jack. 

 
Then they played in the toddler area which was more age appropriate
Charlie, it's just one picture, baby. 


Group picture... Most of Jack's classmates. 


And Jack has told us multiple times he wants a party at our house and then at the jumping place. He's already invited all of his friends to the imagined party. It's five months away. 

He's had a blast!

No comments: