Related to spring, 4 close friends had their babies in the last 4 weeks. I can hardly handle how sacred a birth is. You should see me at deliveries at work. I cry almost every time. And I don't even know them. The parents probably think I'm looney. So these little babies (2 boys, 2 girls) have my heart so full of joy! They've also been a cause for some serious facebook stalking.
Also, my sweet boys are SUPER happy to play outside. So great to be out of this apartment! They run and jump and play so hard it wears me out just watching. Which reminds me I need to take more pictures.
I love the in-between of winter and spring. Waiting on the fullness of new life to come. The season remembering the sacrifice and resurrection of Jesus. Through death comes everlasting life. I want to love like Jesus. The wildest of lovers. The one who loved me first and while I was yet sinning, died for me.
Keep it coming, Spring. Come on, my soul.
No comments:
Post a Comment