Thursday, April 17, 2014

Photo update

I'm way behind 

Charlie loves to see himself in my phone. We take lots of selfies. Let's be real, that's really the only way moms get pictures with their kids without paying someone. 


You'll notice by the pictures that Charlie isn't a fan of clothes. 
..............
In other news, it snowed Monday, as predicted. Charlie was upset. 

But then he decided to just put all of Jack's clothes, school items, and hulk mask on and was happy. Surprisingly, he wasn't scared by the hulk mask. This is an improvement. 

He can now say wa-wa for water. Yay! Every little word helps!
...................
Then Jack got strep throat 


With some essential oils and a chiropractic adjustment he truly felt better. We added antibiotics with a probiotic because it seemed to be a beast. Then I got it, still have it, and it has made me ache in my bones. Bad sick. Thankfully, I had some azithromycin I never took from a sinus infection, and it covers strep, so I loaded up this morning since I'm 36 hours without fever breaking. 
...................
In the meantime, Jack started swim lessons at the Y. 


He was so excited! He paid close attention to the rules and loved "swimming" with a noodle pretzelled around him so he could float. There's just one little girl in class with him, and his teacher is really creative and fun. Charlie played in the childcare area, and I took the opportunity to just rest since the fever was about to kill me. 
...............
And that's about it on photo updates. Oh, just one last one. My boys are just as wild as ever. This is the two of them on top of our trash can. I truly cannot take my eyes off of them and not expect them to scale the heights. 

No comments: