Today marks the first day of August. Good news! This is the month when we'll find out if this precious child I'm carrying is a boy or a girl. Surprise! We're having another baby! Ironically, reveal day is August 30th, the due date of our "heaven baby". Isn't God good?! A day I somewhat dreaded before now has joy written all over it! I am 14 weeks and love the sound of that number. So far this child has brought many reminders that he or she is alive and well. I finally figured out that hunger is a very bad sign of things to come if I do not address it. We have seen a speedy little heart, a three vessel cord, a perfect little growing baby who has hiccoughs just like big brother Jack did very early in pregnancy. I am so thankful to God for providing in our time of loss and for giving us another life to steward in His perfect timing. He is the vine. I am the branch. Life is in Him. Praise God.
Depending on who you ask (travis or me), baby's due date is between January 28th (Travis) and February 1st(me). I don't want to be rushed. He wants baby to be as far along as possible. I'll give it to him if 4 days make him feel better ; )
Thank you for all the prayers from January to now. I have felt every one of them! Keep praying for this little one. For health, salvation, and a life full of God's promises. Jack is very excited and hugs and kisses baby all the time. We will keep you updated on baby's progress.
2 comments:
So excited for you, Alison! Didn't even think about that possibility in July...ah ha! :-) Isn't God good? He knows better than we.
Just found your blog. Congrats on your new baby! God is so good to comfort us when we most need it.
Post a Comment